Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tallinn, Estonia (Day 1!)

We took a Lux Express bus to Tallinn, and we only had to get off at one check point!  It was amazing! That usually never happens.  Also, Lux Express buses have the yummiest hot chocolate for free!  The other good thing, the lady next to me got off about half way through the ride, so I had more room for myself!

We had a much easier time finding our hostel this time! It was located right in Old Town, which was so nice!  It was more like a bed and breakfast than a hostel.  We had a 4 person room just to ourselves which was really awesome.  The beds were so comfy and the pillows I swear were made out of clouds.  Our room had such cute decorations!  It had a beach house feel to it.

Our first day wasn't super interesting just because we were pooped when we got there and it was pretty late, so we just decided to stay in the hostel and chill.  I walked to the nearest grocery store, which was about 3 minutes from our hostel, and got some gluten free grub.  The store had the best chiabatta bread made by Schar!  I was excited, because I hadn't even seen that kind in the US!  I was one happy camper.



(blurry, but it's our room!)

No comments:

Post a Comment