Monday, September 22, 2014

A good day (with pictures!)

I just have to brag about my Level 2 class!  They earned 12 points today!  They only need 9 more to earn a pizza party!  They were very good today, and I think they are starting to listen more.  I don't know, maybe today was a miracle day, but they did so well!  I also had a great time with my primary level today! I took some videos of the kids saying my name!  They didn't want to say it when I had the camera out but you can hear them say it quietly a few times.  They say "Keelyeh" and it's the cutest!! I couldn't upload them on here so check my facebook page to watch them!!

Until next time!
-XOXO ~Keeley
The entryway of the Kindergarten

Katya and Andrei



Andrei melts my heart. He has THE CUTEST voice too

Masha

The big turtle

Caught them!

Taime

Such a cute boy

Sweet smiley Michael

Andrei being silly

They were looking for acorns!



Level 2: Lera (she hugged me today!)

Throwback to the Summer Palace

Sweet Nika

Ceva and Mattvey

Nika

Vlad

They love Old Maid! They call it "Grandmother"






No comments:

Post a Comment