Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Folks of Russia: Sveta


This is Sveta (S-vee-yet-a) 

 I chose her for my very first "Folks of Russia" post because she is incredibly fun and sweet!  Read on to learn more about her! 

Q: How long have you lived in Russia?
A: My whole life -24 years.

Q: Where were you born?
A: Perm.  It's a city in the middle of Western Russia.   



Q: Have you ever been to the United States?
A: No.

Q: If you could visit any state in the US, which one would you most want to go to?
A: Washington, because I have a friend from school who lives there.



Q: What do you love about Russia?
A: The traditions, food, sense of humor, folk songs, literature, and theater.

Q: How many languages do you speak?
A: Three.  English, Russian, and French.

Q: What is something interesting about you?
A: I would like to be a director of theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment