Monday, September 1, 2014

First day of teaching

Привет!
Today was my first day of teaching and it was not as easy as I thought it would be! I was very prepared lesson-wise, not so prepared kid-wise! The younger kids at the private school did very well, but the level 2 kids were very difficult.

The primary kids were sweet as pie!  I had so much fun teaching them! They are so cute and actually had longer attention spans than my level 2 kids! I'm excited to continue working with them!

My level 2 kids were difficult to say the least! I think I need to do more activities  with them even though we are not really supposed to. But I noticed that when they were playing the game, they were more inclined to use English, and actually participate. One girl however, reminds me of Hermione Granger! She is very smart and can actually read English pretty well.

Please send some prayers my way so I can figure out how best to engage these older kids!
I have a level 5 class tomorrow so maybe that will be easier!


-XOXO ~Keeley ( кили)

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear about your adventure and work. For some reason on my end, I'm not getting any pictures :(, but still interesting.

    ReplyDelete