Thursday, September 11, 2014

This week in teaching

This week has been a little bit better teaching wise.  My levels classes are starting to get larger and even though the kids are still pretty roudy (aka crazy) they are slowly starting to become more behaved! My level 5 class is able to earn a pizza party by the end of the month if they improve their behavior. They can get up to 4 points per day for good behavior (listening, speaking English, etc) and if they reach 24 points by October 2nd, pizza party it is!  My primary classes are still great! I love those kids to pieces. I'm starting to connect more with them and it's the sweetest. Today I got three hugs! And they made me cards when I was sick. I just love them all and am so excited to continue building relationships with them! I feel the same about my levels kids too, they are just very difficult to deal with most of the time. I am praying for patience and guidance on how to best teach them! This weekend we are going to our first russian class downtown and I'm pretty excited! I think we might be going on a boat tour on the Neva too!

Also, my little kids call me "Keeley-yeh."  It's adorable.

Until next time!

-XOXO ~Keeley (килй)


The Gulf of Finland

Summer Palace

No idea what I was laughing at!


The park we take the kids to!

Walking to the park

Holding hands with cute little Michael

My level 5 class (Vadim, Alice, Polina, and Vova)

Brett couldn't get free!


No comments:

Post a Comment