Saturday, October 18, 2014

More Proof That Fall in Russia is Better Than Anywhere Else!

I just love the park we go to with the kids, because every time we go, there seem to be a million more leaves on the ground!  It's like trudging through a sea of leaves, and the fall fanatic in me is LOVING IT.  I just can't stop myself from taking a million pictures every single time we go.  Plus, the kids are so dang cute, that I just can't stop taking pictures of them either!

Andrei and I still love playing with the leaves every day.  On Thursday we made roses out of leaves and then made bouquets!  What we did was pluck the stems off of the leaves, roll the leaves up, and tie them at the bottom with the stems!  Then we would find a really huge leaf and use the stem to tie them all together! He loved just carrying them around the whole time!  

















She's just chillin'

Masha was protecting me from the other kids!

Andrei

She looks so innocent, but she was punching me! Silly Katya!






HUGE leaves



Our leaf roses!

Until Next Time! 
~XOXO
 -Keeley


No comments:

Post a Comment