Saturday, October 25, 2014

This week in Teaching!

It was a fun week for me because I got to do a lot of Halloween themed lessons with my kids.  I love love LOVE Halloween, and the chance to introduce my kids to the Monster Mash was so wondrous!  What we did was play some Halloween BINGO and listened to the song.  They thought it was funny!  We also made some pumpkin pie, and by "made" I mean put pieces of colored construction paper together to look like pie haha.  We mixed in the cinnamon (small, brown pieces of paper), added butter (yellow paper), and pumpkin pieces (orange tissue paper).  And topped it off with some whipped cream (aka cotton rounds).




With my Levels kids I did a few harder activities :)  Like Halloween Scattergories!  This one is Nika's.  For #4 she was supposed to think of a good name for a witch! Haha!


And some Halloween word search!


Until Next Time! 
~XOXO
-Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment