Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sickness and Kindness

The last few days have been rough for me.  I've started to lose my voice and have been so congested. I've got a full blown cold, and my stomach hasn't been great either.  Needless to say, I've been dragging.  But I have been working through it and teaching like a champ.  I sure do love my kids, so it helps to be around them in the morning!

I told Sveta that I was feeling sick and she took care of me real quick!  I was given lunch early so I could go home after teaching (we usually go to the park), a throat spray, two vitamin/throat lozenges, and some hot lemon water.  I just love how sweet everyone is at our school!  I finally got a picture of the food they give us for lunch, so I can give you a glimpse of some more Russian culture! I love the food.  Seriously, i'm going to miss it!


Our yummy soup (I LOVE THIS STUFF)


Grichka (buckwheat), what I believe is Cotleti (Meat-ball style meat like fish, beef, and chicken), and tomatoes.

Compote (boiled berry water/juice (usually served warm) YUM YUM YUM

We've been doing a lot of Halloween crafts, and I think the kids have enjoyed it!  Yesterday we made toilet paper roll black cats, and read a story about Pirates!  I only wish we could do a Halloween party with our little ones, but unfortunately we can only do them with our Levels Classes. That will still be fun though!  Do any of you awesome readers have good Halloween game ideas?  I'd love to have some fun Halloween games, activities, and crafts for the kids to do!  I'd love to hear your ideas!

With their cats

Masha

Masha

Michael

Varya, Me, and Jenny

Level 2


Maxim



We had to roll the dice and whatever number it landed on was the feature we had to draw on our monster!





Playing our sight word game!

Ceva

Hermione..I mean Ellya. She looks like Emma Watson and she's so smart

Nika and Vlad haha



Until Next Time!
~XOXO
 -Keeley 

1 comment:

  1. Thank Sveta for me! She is so nice to take care of you! Feel better soon!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete