Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Portaits and Plans...

A few things about this week so far....

Today, I was told that my primary level kiddos painted portraits of me!  Sveta, who I work with at the school, said that the kids asked her to tell a fairy tale about me!  So she said that I was a fairy who could make dreams come true! How cute is that?  I had to take their masterpieces of course and bring them home with me! I love those little kiddos. (Plus, I got a lot of cuddles today, which I LOVE.) Also, we made bats!  I'm all into Halloween crafts right now!


(Apparently they think I'm gorgeous...)

My level 2 class went really well today!  I think some of the kids are really starting to get the hang of the routine I have set up for each class.  We talked about places around the world that we wanted to visit, and what we like to do on vacation. Ellya said she wanted to visit Canada and Great Britain, Maxim said Japan, Vlad said London, and Lera said France and Spain!  I liked hearing about the places they thought were interesting and why they wanted to visit!  Also, every once in a while I throw out a phrase in Russian and I love how surprised and impressed they get! Haha it is so fun!

My level 5 is still crazy and I'm having a bit of a hard time.  It is so hard to get them to focus, and it's nearly impossible to get them to stop speaking Russian the whole time.  I do think they are learning a few things here and there, and I'm glad that they generally seem to like me.  Just gonna have to pray for more patience I guess...

Also, bummer news.  We were SUPPOSED to go to Finland this weekend, but had to cancel our trip. The rest of our group is going to Moscow this weekend, so I'll have to find something else fun to do. The Hermitage perhaps?  Or maybe a night and a couple of days in Novgorod!  I'll keep you updated!

Much Love!

Until Next Time!
~XOXO -Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment